website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

Totallympics

Looks like this time it's gonna be live on the official website, even the A group :cheer:

http://ashgabat18en.go2ex.com/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Function CR Lee said:

In China,CCTV provide the free channels,but maybe these channels can't be watched outside of China.

Looks like Ashgabat 2018 is broadcasting the A group as well this time (not only D/C/B), so I can watch there. Apparently OC will only start later today with the other weight classes.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

as the last chance, Turkmenistan Sport Channel is live all day long...

you can find it on satellite (@ 52.5 East), but also in live streaming...

https://tv.online.tm/ch004.html

sometimes it gets really interesting (they broadcast also a lot of European Football, especially Spanish LaLiga and Italian Serie A)...;)

Just now, phelps said:

as the last chance, Turkmenistan Sport Channel is live all day long...

you can find it on satellite (@ 52.5 East), but also in live streaming...

https://tv.online.tm/ch004.html

sometimes it gets really interesting (they broadcast also a lot of European Football, especially Spanish LaLiga and Italian Serie A)...;)

If I want to see LaLiga or Serie A football, there are probably aorund 567 better options than Turkmen state TV :d

19 minuti fa, Function CR Lee ha scritto:

In China,CCTV provide the free channels,but maybe these channels can't be watched outside of China.

yes, outside China only the international news channel is available...unfortunately, all the other CCTV stations are not available...

@MHSN What do you think about the 109kg? Apparently bookmakers have Martirosyan as huge favourite, but shouldn't Nurudinov at least be somewhat close? I mean, Martirosyan's biggest results in terms of kg's all came when he was well over 109kg, while Nurudinov's best results mostly came around 105kg.

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

If I want to see LaLiga or Serie A football, there are probably aorund 567 better options than Turkmen state TV :d

well, on satellite as a free HDTV channel, I think it's the second best option (behind CBC Sport of Azerbaijan)...

then, the streaming world is a different thing, but the value of these 2 TV stations is not to be underestimated by those who don't want to pay for an official subscription to any pay-tv provider...;)

1 minute ago, Quasit said:

This seems to be a trend, just like in Shooting. In these sports, it should be quiet during competition, in my opinion. There should be a degree of suspense.

At least now in the A group it is (during lifts).

Edited by heywoodu