website statistics

World Beach Games 2019

Olympian1010

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

And the first gold medal goes too...Italia :ITA!!! @Gianlu33 @phelps . Italy becomes the first country to ever win a ANOC World Beach Games medal.

I had a long night, i check the results only now :lol: I'm happy for Guidi but i had some disappoint, frist of all another medal lost at sprint for Gabrielleschi :facepalm:

Our B/C karateka in women's kata disappoint a bit, early elimination and really bad scores in 2nd/3rd round 

For those interested, Karate finals are about to begin on the Olympic Channel.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

What’s sad about the streaming situation is that every event is being streamed, but that only a select few are being made internationally available. Hopefully the ANOC or Olympic Channel publish some replays eventually.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Can’t say for sure, but it looks like one of the :UGA 3x3 players tore his ACL

Double gold for España :ESP in Karate. A dominant performance for the get go. Great stuff. You guys produce some good karatekas @Jur

medal for Iran in Kata !! :yikes: I know this is not the highest level of the competition but still there are lots of big names in this competition. even though based on the scores, it seems Fatemeh Sadeghi was a bit lucky but still good for her.

maybe one day this event becomes prestigious and she can say I'm the first ever medalist for Iran in the World Beach Games history :d

Just now, MHSN said:

medal for Iran in Kata !! :yikes: I know this is not the highest level of the competition but still there are lots of big names in this competition. even though based on the scores, it seems Fatemeh Sadeghi was a bit lucky but still good for her.

maybe one day this event becomes prestigious and she can say I'm the first ever medalist for Iran in the World Beach Games history :d

I saw her perform twice and I was very impressed. Even if these games aren’t the biggest deal, it’s still a medal in a world class competition. 

@MHSN Iran just scored two of the best goals in the entire beach soccer tournament. I could watch them in slow mo forger. Iran will have a big, big chance at a medal.

Holy shit, what a match! :IRI v. :SEN :bowdown:. Iran and Senegal scored goal, after goal. There were 4 goals in the final 1:45 of game. It came down to penalties and :IRI proved me right. They are a force to be reckoned with. I’m sad for :SEN though :(. They had a real medal chance too, but now that’s gone because Iran only has to beat :PAR to advance.