website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

European runners can only compete in events with hurdles, in races without hurdles the african runners just have too much speed.

I though the saying went “White men can’t jump”, so now I’m just all kinds of confused. In all fairness this one of like 3-4 Olympic sports where Africans can win medals, so let’s not constantly complain about them maybe. If I started complaining about sports Europe dominates we’d be here for the next century.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I though the saying went “White men can’t jump”, so now I’m just all kinds of confused. In all fairness this one of like 3-4 Olympic sports where Africans can win medals, so let’s not constantly complain about them maybe. If I started complaining about sports Europe dominates we’d be here for the next century.

No we wouldn't, because the servers are definitely not gonna stay stable that long :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

I didn't understand the wax comment until now :d

That´s fine, not really important. but have you heard the rumors apparently they brought 6000 doses of Asthma medication

The good news is there’s still some asthma medication left in Doha :p

This was the next one, you stole my joke man :smash:

Just now, heywoodu said:

No we wouldn't, because the servers are definitely not gonna stay stable that long :p 

They’ve done surprisingly well as of late I must say. Hats of to @Sindo for the behind the scenes work.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, hckosice said:

That´s fine, not really important. but have you heard they brought 6000 doses of Asthma medication

This was the next one, you stole my joke man :smash:

In all fairness you served it right to me.

1) I think it is "White men (and women) can't run"

2) I didn't complain about Africa dominating. Even if they wouldn't dope, they would still dominate.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I just can’t believe you guys talked politics without me. I feel betrayed :p

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

1) I think it is "White men (and women) can't run"

2) I didn't complain about Africa dominating. Even if they wouldn't dope, they would still dominate.

At this point either everyone’s doping, or no one's doping, so either way it’s somewhat fair. Even if it goes against human rights and moral ethics. The quote I said is very popular in the US.

Just now, Federer91 said:

Everyday is politics day. You better watch out ;)

Every decision is a political one :cool: