website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

That warm up track will also be the Skateboard and Sport Climbing venue for the 2019 ANOC World Beach Games In two weeks!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

IAAF just isn’t showing the field events. I’m watching the world feed and they haven’t shown anything in forever

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

IAAF just isn’t showing the field events. I’m watching the world feed and they haven’t shown anything in forever

Becouse actually pole vault is just starting, field events schedule until now was very poor :p

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Are there any finals today?

Yes. Women's Hammer Throw, Men's Long Jump, Women's 10,000m, Men's 100m, Men's 50km Race Walk, Women's 50km Race Walk

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

I’m really missing Eurosport coverage as I am missing 99% of the field event action :( 

There's not much going on just now actually.  Discus quals finished a while back, men's PV still at the rubbish stage.

Edited by Grassmarket