website statistics

Athletics Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

:GER Marie-Laurence Jungfleisch 2.00m (new PB)

:POL Kamila Licwinko 1.96m (dont know if its her best result this season?)

:SWE Sofia Skoog 1.93m (dont know if its her best result this season?)

Off-Topic, but: How did Moldova suddenly become so good in athletics and also Swimming (Sancov) and Canoeing?

Edit: Is the qualifying period already over? I hope that Skoog is (already) qualified. :fingers:

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

13 minut temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

:GER Marie-Laurence Jungfleisch 2.00m (new PB)

:POL Kamila Licwinko 1.96m (dont know if its her best result this season?)

:SWE Sofia Skoog 1.93m (dont know if its her best result this season?)

Off-Topic, but: How did Moldova suddenly become so good in athletics and also Swimming (Sancov) and Canoeing?

Edit: Is the qualifying period already over? I hope that Skoog is (already) qualified. :fingers:

No, Kamila's season best was 1.99 in Szczecin.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb rybak:

No, Kamila's season best was 1.99 in Szczecin.

I think this is a new PB for Skoog, her previous PB was 1.92m, do you know if she is qualified for Rio?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minut temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

I think this is a new PB for Skoog, her previous PB was 1.92m, do you know if she is qualified for Rio?

According wikipedia and IAAF document with world ranking lists she is qualified.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Dragon:

The ultimate in bad timing

:GBR David Omoregie  13.25 for the 110m hurdles today.

Maybe a good enough time for the Olympic final - but 5 days too late as he did not have a qualifying time before now

Yeah, sad for him, but there is no way that he couldve reached the olympic final. Does GB have 3 other qualified athletes in mens 110m hurdles?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb rybak:

According wikipedia and IAAF document with world ranking lists she is qualified.

Great to hear, Sweden used to be great in jumping Events, but for some reason now they arent anymore.

Edited by OlympicsFan

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Yeah, sad for him, but there is no way that he couldve reached the olympic final. Does GB have 3 other qualified athletes in mens 110m hurdles?

Only 2.

I did check before I wrote that though. 13.25 was the exact time needed to reach last year's World Championship final