website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

16 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for our wonderful host @hckosice :clap::hatoff::toast:.

You gave us a day packed with fun and excitement and performed your hosting duties with professionalism, humour and good old Slovakian charm. Take yourself a well-earned rest and put your feet up with a glass of your poison of choice.

Well done Kamil!

And congratulations once again to @uk12points for your success in this edition of the Totallympics International Song Contest, a beautiful entry and best of luck for next year should you decide to host

:champion::GBR:toast:

Well done to Italy and Nek for delivering a silver medal winning result, another proud achievement for your nation :ITA  :hatoff:

And finally, thanks to all members who participated in the contest and those who provided great company on this thread for the past 12 hours and in the days and weeks previous.... as always, I had a bucket load of laughs and spent a great day here with you all.... I hope to see you all back here in the not too distant future for the TISC Open 2016 later in the season.

Go raibh maith agaibh a chairde ! :)

Thanks for your kind words.

yes now I really need some detox time :lol: