website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2023

Totallympics

47 minutes ago, Belle said:

Sorry but I feel they were very arrogant during the shootout. :(

Possibly, but most of their attempts just seemed totally....off. Like they just didn't care at all. USA's penalties were taken the way a teenager cleans his room when his mom tells him to finally do so: put a single t-shirt from the floor in the closet with a bored face and say "I cleaned my room, done" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oooh Lauren James, how insanely dumb can you be? You absolute idiot :lol: 

Rightful red card, go be very ashamed of yourself.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Too bad :(

The Nigerian keeper was so close all the time.....at least three of the English penalties were schoolbook examples of how to take a penalty, hard and straight into the high corner :bowdown: 

2 minutes ago, hckošice said:

its kaming howm :p

それは家に帰ってきます