website statistics

Track Cycling UEC European Championships 2018

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think thath a neutralization is a yellow flag. With the red flag the cyclist have to get off the bike

Yes, so they can repair stuff and then continue --> neutralized :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 second surplace :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

All those endurace events remind me of curling, watching them helps you fall asleep. They should cancel this event and instead introduce mixed team sprint/pursuit.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

What's so exciting about elimination race? If you look a bit closer, it's almost always :ITA (khm... Viviani) vs :FRA in the final two... :p

I'm not even joking, check the previous results.

Sajnok vs Van Schip was the last time :p :POL vs :NED 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Sajnok vs Van Schip was the last time :p :POL vs :NED 

Well, at Olympics it's 100%. :d

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycling_at_the_2012_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_Omnium#Elimination_race

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycling_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_Omnium#Elimination_race

Also at many Worlds, Europeans, etc... :p

#banbestmen

Adesso, dcro ha scritto:

It's the 1st time since Rio2016... becouse it's the frist Omnium for Viviani after the Olympic gold :p 

14 minuti fa, OlympicsFan ha scritto:

All those endurace events remind me of curling, watching them helps you fall asleep. They should cancel this event and instead introduce mixed team sprint/pursuit.

aaaarghhh...I'm reading the (in)famous word "mixed"...:yikes:

urticaria is really killing me right now...:rofl::facepalm: