website statistics

Ice Hockey 2018 - 2019 Discussion Thread

phelps

Just now, hckosice said:

This guy just can not stand out of the penalty box :lol:

I see he played for Krefeld Pinguine....booooooo! Eisbären Berlin :cheer: 

Spoiler

I've been to one match, which is also the only ice hockey match I've ever been at, but I've got a scarf of them in my closet since then so I'm a fan

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

So in the first third I was surprised to learn that field players can catch the puck with their hand. :yikes:

No goals though.

Yep, you can catch the puck in the air, but you have to immediately throw it to the ice , you can not skate with puck in your glove, this is immediately a 2 min minor penalty for yur team.

and you can not throw/pass the puckfrom your hand to any of your team mates, respectively, any of your teammates can not touch the puck as first after such situation occur, the play will be immediately stopped for "hand pass"

Time to get drunk.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!