website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

Looking at the results site the sailing races have been going on for like 6hs already. They must be doing the fucking Volvo ocean race at this point.

Probably they're just waiting for the ground jury to validate results.

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

The music and choreography have much to do for a routine to be interesting. The  Brazilian girls did very good, but music killed them a little.

I think it's more to do with the fact that so far I see the 5 ball is more about passing and throwing the ball and working the routine around that. But the individual was a real form of artistic expression and loved the skills involved. It's just my really amateur observation as I honestly am almost completely new to watching rhythmic gymnastics. But I really enjoyed the individual hoop and ball finals and would definitely watch that in future :)

Just now, vinipereira said:

Honestly I find both the 5 Balls and the 3 Hoops + 4 Clubs events a little bit boring. No Ribbon this cycle is sad.

No rope either. I’ve watched at least 20-26 hours of Rhythmic Gymnastics from different world championships and multi-sports games and I’ve yet to see rope.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

No rope either. I’ve watched at least 20-26 hours of Rhythmic Gymnastics from different world championships and multi-sports games and I’ve yet to see rope.

They used 2 ropes & 3 balls at last year's season.

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Nice performance and score for Mexico :)

Some mistakes that in a world cup or world championships would have cost them the qualification for the finals.

Still, they've grown so much this cycle, I'm proud of them and hope to see this group in Tokyo.

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

Some mistakes that in a world cup or world championships would have cost them the qualification for the finals.

Still, they've grown so much this cycle, I'm proud of them and hope to see this group in Tokyo.

Good luck for that aim :)