website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Tour de France 2018

Gianlu33

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Sounds like a poor loser.

Sort of, since I very much doubt the Astana (Fuglsang) and Movistar (Landa) boys are doing anything much different than the rest in terms of preparation.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sagan interview in SVK TV

Reporter : Peter, about your crash,  your fall was not captured by cameras.

Sagan : Thanks god, otherwise I would be ashamed, because it was so weird fall :lol:

Reporter : but how do you feel ? what they said you in the medical truck ?

Sagan : I´m ok, I have nothing broken...at least I hope..we´ll see the results from the hospital, but I feel fine, I´ll have some big abrasions and bruises on my ass, but no problem :d

Reporter : So you´ll continue this tour ?

Sagan : what ? ofc I´ll, I will not stop the race 2 days to go :lol:

Some moronic policeman thought Froome was a tourist and pulled him off his bike on the descent after the finish :lol::facepalm:

Spoiler

Di90yasX0AEKW5T.jpg

Di90ya7W4AAfULG.jpg

Di90ybWWwAYdLuB.jpg

Di90ya5XgAAoHCd.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

So he'll DNS on Saturday? :raspberry:

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Sagan interview in SVK TV

Reporter : Peter, about your crash,  your fall was not captured by cameras.

Sagan : Thanks god, otherwise I would be ashamed, because it was so weird fall :lol:

Reporter : but how do you feel ? what they said you in the medical truck ?

Sagan : I´m ok, I have nothing broken...at least I hope..we´ll see the results from the hospital, but I feel fine, I´ll have some big abrasions and bruises on my ass, but no problem :d

Reporter : So you´ll continue this tour ?

and right now Bora came with updating tweet

:d 

Di98_3UXoAcnhgu.jpg

Thomas escaped the action of some probably drunk idiot.

Spoiler

37028556_1889483428012717_84012482906155

Good thing that moron is easily recognizable with a photo like this, one should think he will be easy to arrest.

Edited by heywoodu

:roflmao:

PZUj_4RCSaScDmb-Ui0pEg~tour-de-france-lo

Stage 17

Wednesday - July 25th, 2018

h. 15:15 (GMT +2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bagneres de Luchon - Saint Lary Soulan

65km - Mountain/Uphill Finish

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:COL  QUINTANA Nairo
2:21:27

:IRL   MARTIN Daniel
+28

:GBR  THOMAS Geraint
+47

Complete Standing

YELLOW JERSEY

Geraint Thomas (GBR) 70:34:11
Tom Dumoulin (NED) +1:59
Chris Froome (GBR) +2:31

GREEN JERSEY