website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Just now, phelps said:

well, that's not Italy...it's South Tyrol...

they have different laws, different culture...they are different from the rest of our Country (and I'm not blaming them for anything...they are the good part of Italy in most cases)...

They are my favourite part of Italy :d Süd-Tirol is one of the most beautiful areas I've ever seen.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, MHSN ha scritto:

Yes I wrote about that in next posts you probably didn't read yet. she was told to go for lunch and when she found out the truth that was too late and she came 30 seconds late for the competition.

yes, now I've read also the following posts (of course I didn't yet, when I posted my first answer/question)...;)

Meanwhile China is being bullies, beating Hong Kong 123-31 in women's basketball.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

They are my favourite part of Italy :d Süd-Tirol is one of the most beautiful areas I've ever seen.

yes, amazing places and, above all, people who want and like to take care of them...

unfortunately it's not always the same in other parts of Italy, despite potentially being as beautiful as South Tyrol (and sometimes even more)...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile China is being bullies, beating Hong Kong 123-31 in women's basketball.

That's nothing. Taiwanese softball pitcher broke glasses of Hong Kong batter yesterday. Poor girl looked like she might cry. TPE are the bullies! :mad:

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

That's nothing. Taiwanese softball pitcher broke glasses of Hong Kong batter yesterday. Poor girl looked like she might cry. TPE are the bullies! :mad:

I wish there was a replay of that :p 

Adesso, dcro ha scritto:

but you should never go at bat with glasses...it's so dangerous (even if it's softball and not baseball, which would be an attempt to suicide yourself)...

4 minuti fa, thepharoah ha scritto:

Btw where's the Turkmenstani guy in men's -77 kg weightlifting , i don't see him participating , despite the fact he would have been the favorite to win gold here :mumble:

good version: he's still/already preparing himself for the home world champs...

bad version: he's been caught by a doping test (but there's no official announcement yet)...

let's wait and see if 1 of the 2 is true...:whistle:

Edited by phelps