website statistics

Diving Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

Posted (edited)

Numbers on the wiki are not up to date as some people added reallocation of unused quotas but didn't update the summary.
EDIT: Someone did the correction.

Edited by Kerkun

46 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Do you have your estimation? We still have 136 athletes now? Wiki has 133.

Can we see this?

DIVING.xlsx

This is a spreadsheet I’ve been constantly updating.

Double starters are not numbered when listed in synchro pairs.

Feel free to check.

Whic

17 minutes ago, dodge said:

:IRL Ciara McGing has been reallocated a place in the 10m platform event 

Great news for her; however she made posted this on IG a week ago; wonder if she will reverse her decision to take some time off.

This also means that it is time for :CAN to make it official that Kate Miller will also compete in individual platform @intoronto @Josh

Last spot is in 10m men.

Next inline is USA, but they haven’t confirmed the place yet. Hypothetically the place should be awarded to Loschiavo, but similar to McGing, he posted some days ago he was taking time off.

Still the quota is for the NOC, so they may decide to send Joshua Hedberg as second USA diver.

However, Puerto Rico’s Emanuel Vazquez was nominated by his NOC and attended the official “flag giving” (I don’t know the term in English) ceremony, and he should be next in line shall USA rejects the quota.

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

Whic

Great news for her; however she made posted this on IG a week ago; wonder if she will reverse her decision to take some time off.

This also means that it is time for :CAN to make it official that Kate Miller will also compete in individual platform @intoronto @Josh

Kate Miller also posted this on IG. 

1 hour ago, avlar said:

:UKR finally announced the squad - we have 8 divers. All individuals are double starters - so the quotas were returned.

I read on :UKR federation’s FB page that also Hrystenko (sorry if I spelled it wrong) was also named.

Is he a traveling reserve?