website statistics

Men's Basketball Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, phelps said:

no, but this is what the IOC stated...

however, they won't be part of the Parade of Nations, but they will be present at the Ceremony (I have no idea in which role...will they enter somehow "hidden" to the audience? will they be just spectators? I don't know)

Lol what ? there still gonna be there regardless ? so is this supposed to be a humiliation ritual or something ? I mean if the ioc wants one of the Russians to be caught flipping the ukrainians off during the ceremony,cool,but that would be fully on them then

1 hour ago, phelps said:

no, but this is what the IOC stated...

however, they won't be part of the Parade of Nations, but they will be present at the Ceremony (I have no idea in which role...will they enter somehow "hidden" to the audience? will they be just spectators? I don't know)

Rowing the galleys through Seine :p

4 hours ago, phelps said:

they will be decided later, when all the teams will be known

daily start times are: 11 a.m. 1.30 p.m. 5.15 p.m. and 9 p.m. local

I'm betting a lot of 5:15pm for the USA games to fit in with their TV schedules.  I hope they don't wait until July to set the whole schedule because I can all but assure you that American TV preferences have already determined which games they want the US teams to play in and I'm sure FIBA will do so on their behalf.

3 hours ago, Quaker2001 said:

I'm betting a lot of 5:15pm for the USA games to fit in with their TV schedules.  I hope they don't wait until July to set the whole schedule because I can all but assure you that American TV preferences have already determined which games they want the US teams to play in and I'm sure FIBA will do so on their behalf.

given the swimming schedule (only 1 final colliding...and perfectly set at a time that should be in the interval of the basketball game), USA vs SRB (July 28th) might well be at 9 p.m. Paris time (3 p.m. ET in the USA)

So yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, our team is fucked,like always the draw for us is garbage,and we get america and serbia in the group if we win,how awesome/s.

I honestly rather we didn't,what is the point ? they will just get thrashed

Edited by Biathlonfan

8 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

So yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, our team is fucked,like always the draw for us is garbage,and we get america and serbia in the group if we win,how awesome/s.

I honestly rather we didn't,what is the point ? they will just get thrashed

We will already have to get out of the TQO against Italy.. it's not an easy task

Just now, Benolympique said:

We will already have to get out of the TQO against Italy.. it's not an easy task

they you mean,and i already said that previously,i'm not confident at all that this mess of a team is beating Italy.

10 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

they you mean,and i already said that previously,i'm not confident at all that this mess of a team is beating Italy.

I would very much like to see you at the Olympic games with Spain Latvia and Greece

8 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

I think you’re being way too pessimistic about your chances. In terms of talent, Lithuania is a level above Italy. But OK.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

I think you’re being way too pessimistic about your chances. In terms of talent, Lithuania is a level above Italy. But OK.

watch me be completely right in july ,and even if i'm not,what does it matter ? look at the draw,we're not making it out of the group anyway.