website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

Today is a nice little rest after the extremely busy weekend. Not too many finals, and a good amount of preliminary action.  

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So I guess :BLR is just good at everything now? They just advanced to the semifinals of women’s 3x3 Basketball

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

So I guess :BLR is just good at everything now? They just advanced to the semifinals of women’s 3x3 Basketball

To be fair, one can wonder how strong their opponents have been, since Italy, Russia and the Netherlands (Serbia is the only exception) were playing in the 3x3 World Cup which was still going on when the European Games started :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

whoaaaw our judoka actually won 2 matches and lost in the repechage today, so he is gonna be ranked 7th...I mean 7th !!!

Don´t even remember the last time someone was ranked so high.. dude, repeat this one more time and we´ll build you a statue in the center of Bratislava lol