website statistics

At the beginning of 2020 as Coivd was only Asia-thing some politician form London said they could take care of Tokyo Olympic Games.

1. London

2. Los Angeles

3. Sydney

They have stuff needed there

also probably 

Paris, Beijing, Tokyo. And other big cities of USA.

I somehow like the idea of permanent Olympic Venue, so Greece as whole. ;)

Poll 53/100 | The Statistical Poll
Posted
On 07/06/2021 at 17:45, Fly_like_a_don said:

Extra Poll

Who is the most underrated and overrated Olympic Medallist in your country? 

Most overrated Olympic Medallist of Germany is clearly Thomas Bach - Foil, team gold medallist from Montreal, he has even not take a part in individual competition. Nevertheless, somehow he is still very relevant in the news. :lol:

Poll 51/100 | Your personal Top 3
Posted

1) I have a lot of favorite events. And sports. If only three than: men's road race, decathlon, men's volleyball.

2)  :ISL :HUN :LCA and all "small nations". :)

3) I some how move form being fanatic about single athlets. But my favorite of all time will be probably: 

- Tomasz Majewski :POL - the coolest man ever

- Adam Małysz :POL - from whom all my sports factination started

I don't like combat sports, so all Boxing, Wrestling, Karate and co. could go.  

Artistic sports have some problems with judging and understanding who and why was winnig. However, I enjoyed watching e.g. figure skating and gymnastics with my girlfriend, so maybe there is a chance to make it more transparent. 

Then there are sports that have problems to attract the best for the games (U23 Football, obviously - golf and baseball). So, if i were removing something than something from these lists. 

Olympics are also about diversity in sports and interest and I perfectly fine with having sports, which are fundamentally different from others and attract other/ new people to Olympics. Even I do not like or understand it. I do not have to follow all the sports of the program.