Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

rybak

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

218 posts in this topic

Eurovision Song Contest 2017

 

:UKR Kiev (UKR) - 9 May 2017 - 13 May 2017 :UKR 

 

logo1136_v-ardgalerie.jpg

 

Participating countries:

 

Edited by rybak
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday first nation announced their artist for 2017 Contest

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this week EBU announced very controversial decision, about that associated members of this organization also can take part in the contest, what mean that even in 2017 Contest we can see such countries as Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mauritius, New Zealand, Oman, South Africa, Syria and United States only if EBU's Reference Group will accept this.

Edited by rybak
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hckosice said:

Can I guess, Slovakia withdrawal ? :d

 

The latest I've found is that they haven't decided yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Agger said:

 

The latest I've found is that they haven't decided yet.

 

This is their traditional answer, I´m pretty sure we will wthdrew, otherwise in our medias there would be already a tone of articles about eventual singers etc..in fact I read somewhere some unofficial rumours about SVK TV management saying SVK for sure will not enter the competitions at least untill 2019..but yeah thats only rumours

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rybak said:

In this week EBU announced very controversial decision, about that associated members of this organization also can take part in the contest, what mean that even in 2017 Contest we can see such countries as Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mauritius, New Zealand, Oman, South Africa, Syria and United States only if EBU's Reference Group will accept this.

Eh? So far ABU decided that they will create a Asian Eurovision, hosted by Australia in 2017.. So what's the point?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minut temu, Griff88 napisał:

Eh? So far ABU decided that they will create a Asian Eurovision, hosted by Australia in 2017.. So what's the point?

Seems EBU want change Eurovision for Worldvision :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 godziny temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

San Marino whitdraw :( 

San Marino not announced yet their decision about competing. Let's hope we will see this country in the contest again, same about Moldova, Slovakia and Turkey which also not decided yet. :fingers:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moldova joined to the 2017 Contest, it's 41 country which decided to participate. Meanwhile Slovakia and Turkey officialy decided to not compete once again :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rybak said:

Moldova joined to the 2017 Contest, it's 41 country which decided to participate. Meanwhile Slovakia and Turkey officialy decided to not compete once again :(

 

SVK will not appear at eurovision so soon..at least not before 2019 for sure..but I can bet that even then it will not be so soon :rolleyes:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hckosice said:

 

SVK will not appear at eurovision so soon..at least not before 2019 for sure..but I can bet that even then it will not be so soon :rolleyes:

 

You will become the new Luxembourg :d... actually you have some way to go until then as they haven't participated in the last 23 editions and I don't think they will be returning anytime soon.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

You will become the new Luxembourg :d... actually you have some way to go until then as they haven't participated in the last 23 editions and I don't think they will be returning anytime soon.

 

 

wow, I didn´t knew it..I hope we will not beat their record :d

 

but yeah, well, what to say, at least SVK never missed any TISC so far, which seems for our musical institutions be a much more important and prestigious :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

wow, I didn´t knew it..I hope we will not beat their record :d

 

but yeah, well, what to say, at least SVK never missed any TISC so far, which seems for our musical institutions be a much more important and prestigious :lol:

 

I expect a big television audience from Slovakia for the final of TISC :d

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now