website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

7 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Around 270 Russians are allowed

We want names.

We want names.

We want names.

We want names.

IOC, can you hear us? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, DaniSRB said:

it's mostly what we have on wikipedia

Well yes, "mostly"...I'm still waiting for official, final words on the final lists of athletes :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, T&Fwatch said:

According to bild.de a Greek swimmer and a weightlifter from Cyprus failed a test right before Rio. Both were already sent home again.

I wonder if it's Kristel Vourna...I really hope it's not, after her story of being invited, hearing her invitation was a mistake and then being invited again.. 

On 8/5/2016 at 23:34, heywoodu said:

I wonder if it's Kristel Vourna...I really hope it's not, after her story of being invited, hearing her invitation was a mistake and then being invited again.. 

Not Vourna, she competed.

If the reports are correct and it is a female swimmer then there are only 3 possibilities.

The 2 50m freestylers or the marathon swimmer