website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Also what are the state/municipalities  adds for fighting the spread in your cities ?

I have not seen a single thing yet :p Only one short 'ad' on TV once, but that's about it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, call me matt said:

What I wouldn't do to be on one of those Pacific islands right now... :whistle:

And to not be in most of those 'not affected' countries...South Sudan, North Korea, Yemen, all free of this? Sure.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And to not be in most of those 'not affected' countries...South Sudan, North Korea, Yemen, all free of this? Sure.

Given the rumors how North Korea handles their coronavirus patients their numbers could be around 0.... but I don't envy anyone being in those countries and not just now

4 minutes ago, call me matt said:

Given the rumors how North Korea handles their coronavirus patients their numbers could be around 0.... but I don't envy anyone being in those countries and not just now

Yeah, North Korea might have three cases at 10:00 and zero cases at 10:15 :p 

Spoiler

Although we all know things about North Korea are often quite likely to be rather exaggerated, so I still doubt patients are actually executed. If so, they wouldn't have built those emergency hospitals.

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Although we all know things about North Korea are often quite likely to be rather exaggerated, so I still doubt patients are actually executed. If so, they wouldn't have built those emergency hospitals.

When there are jokes, yes, they can be exaggerated. But there is nothing exaggereted about nuclear tests readings, satelitte images showing concentration camps, stories from the escaped witnesses, etc...

#banbestmen