Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

What is the goal of the competition? Or is it more like a show? Because they're just shooting at the ground :d 

It's a shooting time competition. They must in 60-70-80 seconds, it's depend from the draw. Any less or more second will give 1 penality points, we have point for the shooting style and a lot of penalty points (like a pistone that don't hit or a wrong gesture)

over 1,5 millions earthquakes between 2001-2015

except beeing scary this video is beautiful:cool:

An enormous iceberg is about to break off Antarctica  :mad:

bl4omyaxug6ugyavmubs.jpg

This has been a tough week for me. Some of you may have noticed that I have a picture of my dog, Benny, on my profile page. In fact when I was on the old forum, I had a photo of Benny as my avatar. I am very sad to tell you that this week I had to make the very tough decision of letting Benny go.

He was injured a few weeks ago in a car accident and he suffered an injury to his back. He was given medication and rest and I was hoping and praying that he would be able to recover. As the second week passed it became clear that Benny was not progressing and a decision would have to be made. One more week but it was no good.

He was made as comfortable as possible after his accident but I hard to make the awful decision of deciding that it was best to let him go. I am heartbroken and as much as I tried to distract myself for the last couple of weeks, it didn't prepare me for having to say goodbye :cry:. I am sorry if I have not replied to any messages and have not been updating any threads these last few days. I will be back on top of things soon.

Here is a couple of pics to share with you of my lovely Benny.... he was a wonderful and loyal friend.

25gh1qr.jpg

2wmjr5w.jpg

6 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

This has been a tough week for me. Some of you may have noticed that I have a picture of my dog, Benny, on my profile page. In fact when I was on the old forum, I had a photo of Benny as my avatar. I am very sad to tell you that this week I had to make the very tough decision of letting Benny go.

He was injured a few weeks ago in a car accident and he suffered an injury to his back. He was given medication and rest and I was hoping and praying that he would be able to recover. As the second week passed it became clear that Benny was not progressing and a decision would have to be made. One more week but it was no good.

He was made as comfortable as possible after his accident but I hard to make the awful decision of deciding that it was best to let him go. I am heartbroken and as much as I tried to distract myself for the last couple of weeks, it didn't prepare me for having to say goodbye :cry:. I am sorry if I have not replied to any messages and have not been updating any threads these last few days. I will be back on top of things soon.

Here is a couple of pics to share with you of my lovely Benny.... he was a wonderful and loyal friend.

25gh1qr.jpg

2wmjr5w.jpg

Really sad to hear it, buddy. :(

I´m so sorry :(

So sad to hear it. :(

Must have been a really difficult decision.

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

25gh1qr.jpg

2wmjr5w.jpg

...and I annoy you with my stuff again.

I'm sorry for your loss. :cry:

I'm very sorry for you :cry: Don't worry, he will watch you from the sky!

I'm very sorry to hear these news :cry: He seemed to be a beautiful dog :( 

2 godziny temu, OlympicIRL napisał:

25gh1qr.jpg

2wmjr5w.jpg

It's so sad news :( I'm sorry that you lost your lovely friend, be strong Dan! 

Thank you everyone for your words of comfort, it is very much appreciated.