website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Nations that didn't qualify anyone yet: :BAH:DMA:GRN:SKN:VIN

Will they qualify anyone outside of Athletics/Swimming?

:SKN has only competed in track and field, I doubt they qualify in any other sport.

:BAH has an outside shot in judo.

:GRN and :VIN will likely have a shot in tennis (through a wild card). Grenada will also likely get a triathlon wild card. :VIN was the only country not to get a rowing wildcard sadly.

:DMA will only compete in athletics. 

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

I hope Brazil send someone, but probably no one from the big stars will go.

Well, the US has one, so I don’t know who we’re sending and how we didn’t qualify 4

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Nations that didn't qualify anyone yet: :BAH:DMA:GRN:SKN:VIN

Will they qualify anyone outside of Athletics/Swimming?

Bahamas is the real shock there

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, intoronto said:

:SKN has only competed in track and field, I doubt they qualify in any other sport.

:BAH has an outside shot in judo.

:GRN and :VIN will likely have a shot in tennis (through a wild card). Grenada will also likely get a triathlon wild card. :VIN was the only country not to get a rowing wildcard sadly.

:DMA will only compete in athletics. 

:SKN should have a small chance in Table Tennis should they choose to send their representatives to the individual qualification tournament.

What happened to :BAH female rower from the Olympics. :BAH will feature heavily in swimming and athletics though. I’m really sad :VIN didn’t get that rowing quota. 

Edited by Olympian1010

54 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Clearly they don;t know the rules of Panamsports lol.

Hopefully he can compete as part of Aruba if anything.

Or an “Independent Pan American Athlete”. Hopefully PanSports will allow the non-NOC’s to compete soon.

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:SKN should have a small chance in Table Tennis should they choose to send their representatives to the individual qualification tournament.

What happen to :BAH female rower from the Olympics. :BAH will feature heavily in swimming and athletics though. I’m really sad :VIN didn’t get that rowing quota. 

I think she retired. She didn't compete at the qualifiers.

11 hours ago, intoronto said:

Official song, with scenes from Toronto 2015, brings back a lot of memories and its hard to believe it was 4 years ago.

The lyrics are corny but the rhythm is catchy. I'm baffled the video shows literally two seconds of rhythmic gymnastics and no footage from the trampoline competition at all.