website statistics

Artistic Swimming FINA Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Jur said:

Yes, the :USA routine was sooo good and creative, sad they didn't qualify, the deserved 90+ points in that free routine.

Same. All of the teams worked so hard, but my heart is broken for the American girls. I can’t believe it...... only .2. Hopefully Andrea will remain as coach because I’d like to see them make a run for 2024..... but I don’t think that the same girls are going to stay around that long. 

32 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

https://www.fina.org/news/2169855/live-olympic-qualification-tournament-for-team-event

Final standing:

1 Italy
2 Spain
3 Greece
4 USA
5 France
6 South Korea
7 Unghary

wonderful...also the Artistic Swimming girls are going to Tokyo...:cheer:

so, basically we already know the RAI TV schedule...8 hours a day of Artistic Swimming and 8 hours a day of Rhythmic Gymnastics...:yikes: :rofl: :hairpull:

as usual...nothing new under this fuckin' sun...:nopompom:

luckily, we have a lot of chances beyond our public tv, starting with Eurosport Player and going on with many satellite tv broadcasters...:whistle:

28 minutes ago, Cobi said:

I am disappointed with the results. I was expecting :USA to qualify. They had a very creative routine and deserved more.

17 minutes ago, Jur said:

Yes, the :USA routine was sooo good and creative, sad they didn't qualify, the deserved 90+ points in that free routine.

Exactly!

After reading about it the other day, I searched for a video and was stunned. So much different than a run-of-the-mill artistic swimming routine.

#banbestmen