website statistics

Women's Handball EHF European Championship 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Yesterday's referees were a disgrace too. Netherlands scored a clear goal in the last second, but the referees disallowed the goal of Polman. 

Today again; the last penalty for Montenegro ... why?

Things are very complicated now for :NED. No semifinals and probably the fifth or sixth place in the poule, because I expect :GER to win against :FRA. We expected a lot more after the crucial win in the first match against :ROU

13 hours ago, CCB said:

Yesterday's referees were a disgrace too. Netherlands scored a clear goal in the last second, but the referees disallowed the goal of Polman. 

Today again; the last penalty for Montenegro ... why?

Things are very complicated now for :NED. No semifinals and probably the fifth or sixth place in the poule, because I expect :GER to win against :FRA. We expected a lot more after the crucial win in the first match against :ROU

Neagu scored a goal in first half and the refs said it was foul in attack. After 1 minute Ostase was sent off for 2 min for nothing. Last penalty for Montenegro was foul in attack but instead foul the refs gave penalty for Montenegro. There were many others cases when refs gave advantage for Montenegro, there is no point to describe them all. Congrats to the refs not to Montenegro. 

That stupid loss against Crotia... we could have been in the Top8 even with this weak team. Instead it's an 11th place behind :SLO and :CRO... if this will cost us an OQT spot in the end, I will be very angry. 

Edited by Vektor

I am happy that the Netherlands won against Montenegro, but it is not really a victory that counts. Montenegro no longer played for anything. Nevertheless, the feeling prevails that the Netherlands has failed against Germany and Spain, while winning was really possible. But congratulations to Montenegro, Denmark and Norway. One of them qualifies for the OS and the other two are sure of an OQT.

Wow, Denmark won against Norway!

Which means that if France wins against Norway in the semi, the winner of :DEN v :MNE will qualify for Paris2024. 

Either way, big chance for both Denmark and Montenegro to reach the final of a major international tournament. It would be Denmark's first final since Euro 2004! And it would be Montenegro's first final since Euro 2012.