website statistics

Table Tennis Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

vinipereira

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Close match, great cobativity and effort but expected result 0-3 (10-12, 9-11, 7-11) against the top seeded :HKG pair.

As I said, we will regret so much that European Games failure at the end... :(

Except there are 4 (!) more ways for them to qualify. This tournament was basically designed for the giants...

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Except there are 4 (!) more ways for them to qualify. This tournament was basically designed for the giants...

4 ?

I see only 5 quotas available now also for pairs from Europe (but unfortunately, not only from Europe) at 3 world tour events next spring

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

4 ?

I see only 5 quotas available now also for pairs from Europe (but unfortunately, not only from Europe) at 3 world tour events next spring

German Open (2)

Qatar Open (2)

Japan Open (1)

World Rankings (1) - reallocation of host quota

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Just one doubt I had with Mixed doubles qualification. China has won the quota in World tour. Will they be allowed to participate in Asian championship. This is because in this document continental qualification comes first. It is also written as Competition events are written in Heirarchical order.

Screenshot_2019-12-12-19-13-42-49_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.png

17 minutes ago, Shravan Kumar said:

Just one doubt I had with Mixed doubles qualification. China has won the quota in World tour. Will they be allowed to participate in Asian championship. This is because in this document continental qualification comes first. It is also written as Competition events are written in Heirarchical order.

Yes, they can (and really should). But I kind of doubt they will. :dunno:

#banbestmen