website statistics

Biathlon 2023 - 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Nice to have an announcement to confirm what almost literally nobody doubted....got to stay in those spotlights out of the season as well of course :p 

She will be the Eurosport expert during Paris OG so yeah, she will remain in the off-season spotlight too :p

9 hours ago, Monzanator said:

She will be the Eurosport expert during Paris OG so yeah, she will remain in the off-season spotlight too :p

You've got to be kidding me? :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

49 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You've got to be kidding me? :yikes: 

It's been confirmed a while ago. She was already working for them as an expert in the past biathlon season. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, FireRun said:

It's been confirmed a while ago. She was already working for them as an expert in the past biathlon season. 

Yeah, the entire biathlon season I had hoped it would stay with her expertise...you know, biathlon :p 

I had no idea we'd also be getting her all through the Olympics. Oh well, during the Olympics I'm probably way too busy watching sports anyway, usually all those studio things and interviews go right past me :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

:GER Ricco Gross has been announced as the new head coach for our national teams :mumble: Is he very bored with his life or what :d

this should be good :lol:,who knows maybe he'll do better than bjordalen and dombracheva did with China.

4 hours ago, Swewi said:

Sebastian Samuelsson new chairman of the IBU athletes commission and Lena Haecki Gross Will represent the athletes with voting rights in the execitive board

I hope they are able to keep up with the good work that has been happening.

On 5/10/2024 at 8:58 PM, Federer91 said:

:GER Ricco Gross has been announced as the new head coach for our national teams :mumble: Is he very bored with his life or what :d

Well this was show. :lol: 5 days after this news, a new one came, where Gross wouldn't be our coach anymore, because both sides didn't reach a mutual understanding of the working relationship. 

Now Gross has been unveiled as a coach for the Swiss team, and he has responded, that he never had any deal with the Bulgarian Federation and it's all fake news. :lol: