website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

AlFHg

And :SWE Sara & Wega are back. :yes No idea why Swedish selectors put her as individual, instead of a team member, but oh well...

Similar to :AUS putting Emma McNab in the team, instead of Bill Levett. Cross-country is by far Emma's worst phase, so this selection is very anti-Australian. :p

#banbestmen

What an awful day for the hosts after winning the team silver yesterday. Steffen Peters is 16th, Adrienne Lyle 17th (out of 17)! Both made huge and uncharacteristic mistakes.

So this means the Americans will shockingly not have the full 3 quotas for the freestyle.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

@OlympicIRL Judy Reynolds & Vancouver have just secured the top 15freestyle final, after climbing no less than 11 positions compared to yesterday. What a comeback! :thumbup:

Wow, that's fantastic news! I hadn't factored them into the reckoning for this competition since they had a long lay-off so it's nice to see them doing well :)

7 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Wow, that's fantastic news! I hadn't factored them into the reckoning for this competition since they had a long lay-off so it's nice to see them doing well :)

Indeed, and she has also proven her worth in another job this week. She did an excellent job as co-commentator at FEItv in couple of sessions, definitely one of the best athlete commentators I've heard!

Funnily enough, the host commentator is also Irish, and at one point they exchanged some Irish saying while talking about whether. I didn't quite catch it, but before that they were talking about having all four seasons during a day in Tryon. :d

#banbestmen

Briliant dressage day for :IRL Ireland (not something you say often  :lol:).

Reynolds qualifies for freestyle, Ennis and McCarthy enter top 10 in eventing!! All that despite McCarthy being the victim of the biggest robbery of WEG so far.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Indeed, and she has also proven her worth in another job this week. She did an excellent job as co-commentator at FEItv in couple of sessions, definitely one of the best athlete commentators I've heard!

Funnily enough, the host commentator is also Irish, and at one point they exchanged some Irish saying while talking about whether. I didn't quite catch it, but before that they were talking about having all four seasons during a day in Tryon. :d

Oh yes, well in Ireland it's common to say we have all 4 seasons in one day, because that is how changeable our weather is. This funny weather graphic tells the story :d

original?width=572&version=2690781