website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

So it turns out Joe Biden was also keeping secret documents in private house & offices. Maybe this is also Donald Trump's fault? :lol:

What did you expect from two parties in power for 160 years? They are equally worthless.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64244007

10 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Many say: you elect sh*t, you get the sh*tshow.

How about „You elect PiS, you get a PiSshow“?

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Make your guesses

1. did i refere to President Biden mistake or to the „two parties equally worthless thing”???

2. My work requires me not to show my political views openly. But it’s an easy guess i think, am I PiS supporter or not…

Poland has the same problem since 1989. Other than two terms of post-communists in charge (and one very lax ex-communist President who wasn't all that bad) we get the same group of post-Solidarnosc people running the show. However they've changed named twice within that period -->  KLD - UW - PO and PC - AWS - PiS :p

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Poland has the same problem since 1989. Other than two terms of post-communists in charge (and one very lax ex-communist President who wasn't all that bad) we get the same group of post-Solidarnosc people running the show. However they've changed named twice within that period -->  KLD - UW - PO and PC - AWS - PiS :p

I see your point. But I think here in Poland it is a bit more complicated than that.

Make your guesses #2

is a user calling himself OlympicsFan here and a user called by OlympicsFan at Polish olympics-forum tylko-igrzyska the same guy or not???

the tylko-igrzyska guy writes in Polish fluently btw 

Ein Doppelganger or what???

Edited by rafalgorka

10 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

Make your guesses

1. did i refere to President Biden mistake or to the „two parties equally worthless thing”???

2. My work requires me not to show my political views openly. But it’s an easy guess i think, am I PiS supporter or not…

You seem way, way too nice and normal to be even remotely close to being a PiS supporter, so yeah, that's an easy guess :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!