website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

9 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Devide between us and people who want to destroy us? right, because it was "peace" before, honestly you don't know what's going on in Israel by looking at the media, so that's not just you, that`s everyone, but this can't be further away from the truth

People that Israel also wish to destroy. We needed a better plan after World War 2. I absolutely agree that giving the Jewish faith parts of the Holy Land was the right thing to do, but allowing them to be bullies was not. I not some simpleton. I know what’s happening in Israel. I watch political speeches by Israelis and the Palestinians. Both are to blame for problems, but if Israel was a nation of peace, they would have ended this conflict by now.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Now I have a question that may hit closer to home, and that very well may be in poor taste, but that I’ve decided is poignant enough to ask, and so I ask for an honest answer. 

Should Jewish people that illegally crossed borders fleeing Germany in the 1930s been “sent back”? Should Tutsi fleeing Rwanda in the 1990s been “sent back” by neighboring countries. Should countries be placing quotas on the amount of people they’ll allow to flee war and violence? 

Yes, the children’s parents are at fault. However, if a child’s father robs a Walmart, do we also place the child in prison? The government is at fault because we created the problem. We support violence in Central America, and the place quotas on who we’d save. Give us your poor, your sick, and tired; so we can send them right the fuck back to die. I sure love our patriotism!

Obama did start child separation. You are right, and I acknowledge that. It was shameful policy, and quite possibly one of the worst mistakes of his presidency.

Are there concentration camps in Mexico? Gas Chambers in Guatemala? Murder trains in Nicaragua? big difference.  Can you just go to Australia and Stay? what about UK? can i just go and that's it? i dont know the immigration laws there but i'm gonna guess that the answer will be no. So why are we any different? why are we suppose to take anyone but it's ok if other countries won't

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

People that Israel also wish to destroy. We needed a better plan after World War 2. I absolutely agree that giving the Jewish faith parts of the Holy Land was the right thing to do, but allowing them to be bullies was not. I not some simpleton. I know what’s happening in Israel. I watch political speeches by Israelis and the Palestinians. Both are to blame for problems, but if Israel was a nation of peace, they would have ended this conflict by now.

You watch what the MSM let's you watch, it's not the truth, Israel are never the bullies, and it's not even a matter of a left or right, few weeks ago they shot hundreds of missiles on the big cities, we just shot the missiles down, but never shot our own, ir israel was the bullies then there would not have been Palestine by now, with the strength of our army.

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Are there concentration camps in Mexico? Gas Chambers in Guatemala? Murder trains in Nicaragua? big difference.  Can you just go to Australia and Stay? what about UK? can i just go and that's it? i dont know the immigration laws there but i'm gonna guess that the answer will be no. So why are we any different? why are we suppose to take anyone but it's ok if other countries won't

Conditions in Central America are just as life threatening as the places I mentioned. We should be better than Australia and the UK. We are a country of immigrants. For over century anyone was welcome into our beautiful land. We should aim to share what we have, not and keep it to ourselves. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

You watch what the MSM let's you watch, it's not the truth, Israel are never the bullies, and it's not even a matter of a left or right, few weeks ago they shot hundreds of missiles on the big cities, we just shot the missiles down, but never shot our own, ir israel was the bullies then there would not have been Palestine by now, with the strength of our army.

If Israel isn’t bullies why have they given back the Golan Heights or discouraged settlement on internationally recognized Palestinian territory? Why do they shot Palestinians who protest in the streets, but not those responsible for the terrorists attacks on Isreal?

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Conditions in Central America are just as life threatening as the places I mentioned. We should be better than Australia and the UK. We are a country of immigrants. For over century anyone was welcome into our beautiful land. We should aim to share what we have, not and keep it to ourselves. 

Immigrants that came the legal ways, that went through Ellis Islands and awaited their turn. Not jump the border or overstayed their welcome. Most immigrants that will apply for asylum will get it, they have to wait

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

If Israel isn’t bullies why have they given back the Golan Heights or discouraged settlement on internationally recognized Palestinian territory? Why do they shot Palestinians who protest in the streets, but not those responsible for the terrorists attacks on Isreal?

Golan Heights was won in a war, maybe USA should also give back California to mexico?

Immigrants that came the legal ways, that went through Ellis Islands and awaited their turn. Not jump the border or overstayed their welcome. Most immigrants that will apply for asylum will get it, they have to wait

Yeah I’m not all that trusting towards the Trump administration offering asylum. So I guess we should have sent the Jews back. Or maybe we should have ask them to kindly form a line and what for their formal application to be processed, and wait in the country they’re fleeing while we take our time with their application.

Golan Heights was won in a war, maybe USA should also give back California to mexico?

Honestly not opposed to that at this point.