website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, konig said:

Yes, the USSR show us what good it is for everyone...........but in Europe forget that history lesson, in Latin America never came, sadly, we need our own Perestroika.

I dont give a f... about totalitarian systems like USSR was. They were governed by radical leftists, nothing to add. 

All i need is some ethics and common sense, 2 things almost all leftists parties dont have. Not that right ones are much better either.

In French case, people voted against ultranationalists, not for Macron and other leftists. Thus, i am highly positive that they didnt live prosperous life under Macron. 

Their choice anyway. All i see is that whole Europe is more and more decadent, in all senses. Who to blame...different topic.

I wonder if at the Olympics there will be the same security failure regarding Saint-Denis' "local population" that happened at the 2022 Champions League final (i.e. dozens of fans assaulted and robbed by gangs at the doors)

In terms of politics, it had a quite significant impact on Spanish media.

Edited by samterry

Meanwhile more Democrats are piling on Biden and call him to quit the election race. The senile old fool is holding on for now. Yeah, you can only sugar coat his state for that long but that mumbling show at the the debate has blown it wide open. He looks like he's on a highway to dementia and there's no way to hide it in the social media era. The last time a sitting President was forced to step aside from the elections by his own party was probably Lyndon Johnson at the height of the Vietnam fiasco.