website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

I really hope those are simply problems, not someone trying to change the outcome. If it would be Russia or  anyone else it would be pretty dumb since the americans literally said that if someone wanted to change the election results they almost 100 %  would want to ruin the electronic vote system, so I doubt Russia, or I don't know, North Korea, UE or someone else would be this stupid. Still, in today's world i doubt i will be trully surprised ever again :(

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Oh, I realize I forgot to state my position on this: since the outcome of this election doesn't affect my country at all as we are politically and commercially insignificant for the USA, I'm kind of secretly hoping the troll candidate wins aka Trump :lol: I'm laughing reading some people already freaking out on the early Florida results haha

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Oh, I realize I forgot to state my position on this: since the outcome of this election doesn't affect my country at all as we are politically and commercially insignificant for the USA, I'm kind of secretly hoping the troll candidate wins aka Trump :lol: I'm laughing reading some people already freaking out on the early Florida results haha

The Florida results so far are showing a "clear" win for Clinton now that Broward County is in :p 

Trump is doing surprisingly well in Virginia though, where Clinton was the favourite. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 1 minuto, heywoodu said:

The Florida results so far are showing a "clear" win for Clinton now that Broward County is in :p 

Trump is doing surprisingly well in Virginia though, where Clinton was the favourite. 

Yeah, I know she's probably going to take it eventually. I'm just LOLing at people freaking out on sites like reddit (very pro-democrat) with just an early lead from rural area vote.

Just now, LDOG said:

Yeah, I know she's probably going to take it eventually. I'm just LOLing at people freaking out on sites like reddit (very pro-democrat) with just an early lead from rural area vote.

Wait, Reddit is pro-Democrat? :yikes:

Whenever I go there, it's absolutely filled to the top with pro-Trump crap :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 4 minutos, heywoodu said:

Wait, Reddit is pro-Democrat? :yikes:

Whenever I go there, it's absolutely filled to the top with pro-Trump crap :d

r/politics at least was massively pro-Sanders and ever since he lost it's basically anti-Trump.

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

r/politics at least was massively pro-Sanders and ever since he lost it's basically anti-Trump.

Ah, it might be that r/The_Donald just screams everything so loud that whatever they yell ends up at the front page :p 

This is outright bizarre...over 8 million votes counted in Florida and the difference between Clinton and Trump? 28 votes!

f82485e846.png

6772ff1f13.png

If Trump actually manages to take Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina (3 states where he took the lead in the past half hour), Virginia, Georgia and Florida (where he is leading), he only needs 8 more electoral votes somewhere in the "swing states".