website statistics

Fencing at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

looks like we need to write a fucking MGL or EOR on the back of our shirt to get some calls.

that was heartbreaking, really heartbreaking. same as Rio where Abedini lost 15-14 and he also made the same mistake at 14-14. Pakdaman deserved a medal here, both in individual (where he just ran into the best player in the competition early) and team events.

29 minutes ago, MHSN said:

looks like we need to write a fucking MGL or EOR on the back of our shirt to get some calls.

that was heartbreaking, really heartbreaking. same as Rio where Abedini lost 15-14 and he also made the same mistake at 14-14. Pakdaman deserved a medal here, both in individual (where he just ran into the best player in the competition early) and team events.

same thing happened with us here , that's why i like epee the only event where i'm sure everybody gets his right 

I was very disappointed so I forgot to say this: Montano is a legend. When he stepped in as a substitute I knew that we are in trouble, and the +1 and +2 he achieved for Italy in the middle of the match was really important for them to keep the match close. 

@phelpsI am rooting for you in the final, Montano winning this gold at the age of 42 would be a huge achievement, and Italy needs this win after the individual events. 

26 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I was very disappointed so I forgot to say this: Montano is a legend. When he stepped in as a substitute I knew that we are in trouble, and the +1 and +2 he achieved for Italy in the middle of the match was really important for them to keep the match close. 

@phelpsI am rooting for you in the final, Montano winning this gold at the age of 42 would be a huge achievement, and Italy needs this win after the individual events. 

Should be at least a small nice birthday surprise for our very own @phelpsof the forum then, even if his "biggest" dreamed b´day gift with Fede winning medal in the W 200FS sadly did not happen.

All in all. Happy Birthday to my Hockey buddy @phelps

we will not publish the number for tactful reasons. :p

When is a bout in the sabre fencing over? Like in epee yesterday, it was 9 bouts of 3 minutes in the team event, here it's 9 bouts with no time being shown, so when does a bout end? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

When is a bout in the sabre fencing over? Like in epee yesterday, it was 9 bouts of 3 minutes in the team event, here it's 9 bouts with no time being shown, so when does a bout end? :p 

Just like in any team event, after one team has 45. There's no time in sabre because it's pointless, it's too fast.