website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

Just now, heywoodu said:

Checked the final result and compared it with all the votes that came in, Poland does indeed miss 9 points in the final result, whereas Portugal has 9 too many. Luckily there's a lunch break to adjust ALL the scoreboard templates. What a bright idea it was to have them all ranked in order.

so I repost the table with Poland ? :)

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

so what we do now ? :d

Post your 12 points, so all posts before lunch are done, meanwhile I'll go and adjust the scoreboards and hopefully when the next session starts, all is well again :p 

Before adjusting those though, I'll recount the total of every nation just to make sure there's not another mistake like this :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

so I repost the table with Poland ? :)

Yes please, or just edit them instead of reposting them.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Ok keep calm everyone. Let @heywoodu have time. All we need to do is keep subtracting 9 from Portugal and adding 9 for Poland each time before posting the scoreboards :d

The issue is rearranging 22 scoreboards :lol: 

But that shouldn't be too problematic, since mostly it will only affect positions directly around Portugal and Poland of course.

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I am so sorry man, I didn´t realize it when you send me them, just now when Rybak was saying he is not expecting points, I was happy to show him our points and then I realized there Portugal here lol

I really don't think you're the one that needs to apologize here, I'm actually very glad you spotted the mistake now instead of at the end of the contest :d