website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

Still can't believe how much of a star Nikkie has become. 8-9 years ago I heard about her in the WhatsApp group of our betting forum, where her brother was/is in as well, and he was proudly talking about how she had 'a thousand subscribers already' on her makeup videos...nowadays she has nearly 14 million subscribers, over a billion views, does makeup things with international stars, is by far the best host of this year's Eurovision and so on, her star keeps rising and rising :bowdown: 

Probably going to the US at some point, she is quickly outgrowing the Netherlands :p 

Plus she's an awesome role model for a ton of young people who are struggling with the whole thing of "Am I a boy or am I a girl?".

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I like the UK's song, but not the performance..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

"As long as you whip me I'm not cold"...?

He did say whip.

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

UK doesn't deserve last place this year! They should definitely pass 3-4 nations.

But what's with the staging, the terrible choice of clothing and the...let's be fair, just not very good singing? It didn't help that he was very obviously not in the physical shape to do this...he was out of breath halfway already.