website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

You got it wrong. He missed 10 shots in the first three shootings.

Not that this is much better. :p

Oh yeah, you're right :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Slepov on his way to 3rd or 4th, that's like the 7th Russian in the top-5 :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Participating nations at the IBU Junior Cup in Pokljuka this week:

acd7d4192a.jpg

More nations with women than with men, interesting :) 

The women have started! "I am not nervous, I am not nervous, I am not nervous", maybe if I tell myself that enough times, I will start believing it :p 

Spotted Bruna in the background doing her warm-up :d 

Spoiler

16295206_10210068600005856_697609530_n.j

Also nice to see the likes of Anika Kozica :CRO  Maida Drndic :SRB and Vicky Padial :ESP at the start :)

Edited by heywoodu

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Watching the live stream on eurovisionsports.tv...

On the shooting range it's all about loud music (louder than stadium announcer). :d It looks like a party really. :p

They did show Kozica shooting, so that's pretty cool :p 

One miss, that's ok! And it looked like she took her time, which I told her to do around 150 times in the past 20 hours :p