website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yes, it's on the official streaming page :d 

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/ibu/

And on the Eurosport Player if you happen to have that (since I'm guessing you can't receive Eurosport 2 over there). 

Oh, thanks! I had no idea, I didn't even think to check because I assumed it wouldn't be there! :d

I can go on cricfree over here so I can watch Eurosport. I try to when possible, I like the commentators very much.

5 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Quite interested in this race, the Czechs are treating these sort of as selection races.

And also it's not every day you can watch a lower-level race like this.

I already find it cool we saw the Mongolian who had a complete bear-skin for a hat in Martell :d 

Exactly why I hoped Bruna would have a bib in the first 10 or something, because they show all starters as long as nobody is at the shooting range, but too bad she has 40 :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Oh, thanks! I had no idea, I didn't even think to check because I assumed it wouldn't be there! :d

I can go on cricfree over here so I can watch Eurosport. I try to when possible, I like the commentators very much.

Just for your info: Eurosport 2 is showing the men's race today, 'Eurosport 1' is showing the women's race. Or at least that's how it's in the Netherlands :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Just for your info: Eurosport 2 is showing the men's race today, 'Eurosport 1' is showing the women's race. Or at least that's how it's in the Netherlands :p 

You're a godsend. Without you I'd be watching on datacenter lmao

Intersting how they didn't broadcast the World Cup. Guess the Australian Open has its ways.

5 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

You're a godsend. Without you I'd be watching on datacenter lmao

Intersting how they didn't broadcast the World Cup. Guess the Australian Open has its ways.

Yep and I can't really blame them...I mean, the AO probably attracts a larger audience for the big matches and they do have the Eurosport Player :p 

Dutch commentator:

"If there was no shooting, Iliev would be the fastest today. But yeah, if biathlon was only cross-country skiing, it would be called cross-country skiing."

:d 

Loginov's last shooting bout was a good bit of rapid fire :bowdown:

16177657_1231319043620895_91665628335258

Edited by heywoodu

Crnkovic :CRO missed all first 10 shots.. 

Edit: Wow, he magically hit 4 in the third shooting! 

Edited by heywoodu

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Crnkovic :CRO missed all first 10 shots.. 

Edit: Wow, he magically hit 4 in the third shooting! 

You got it wrong. He missed 10 shots in the first three shootings.

Not that this is much better. :p

#banbestmen