website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

19 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

She should be fighting with Soukalova, 

Who?

:p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What a finish in the men's relay :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Another wasted chance for a so extremely needed (especially mentally) result....

we tried this time another system, changed the legs order, starting from the older to the younger (Kazár, Otčenáš, Hasilla, Šíma) and our boys worked very hard today to achieve it, all first 3 legs were very solid and at maximal limitis of our actual possibilities, it looked very promising and our deepest hopes of a 10th place was very realistic, but then came the last 4th leg and the this season so familiar disaster...Šíma messed up everything with his terrible skiing and unfortunately this time also disastrous prone shooting resulting in penalty loop and logical drop in the result...what is even worse, we lost today again with Slovenia, USA, Kazakhstan all our main rivals in the nations cup, meaning we are still 17th...horror season...

Spoiler

Image may contain: 4 people

15 minut temu, hckosice napisał:

Another wasted chance for a so extremely needed (especially mentally) result....

we tried this time another system, changed the legs order, starting from the older to the younger (Kazár, Otčenáš, Hasilla, Šíma) and our boys worked very hard today to achieve it, all first 3 legs were very solid and at maximal limitis of our actual possibilities, it looked very promising and our deepest hopes of a 10th place was very realistic, but then came the last 4th leg and the this season so familiar disaster...Šíma messed up everything with his terrible skiing and unfortunately this time also disastrous prone shooting resulting in penalty loop and logical drop in the result...what is even worse, we lost today again with Slovenia, USA, Kazakhstan all our main rivals in the nations cup, meaning we are still 17th...horror season...

Ukryj treść

Image may contain: 4 people

We aren't better, atm we don't have men's on qualification position :( And women's also aren't too good.

16 hours ago, rybak said:

We aren't better, atm we don't have men's on qualification position :( And women's also aren't too good.

I remember Poland used to have a very solid women's and men's team. I guess it's a generational thing :( I hope you manage to rebound

Has the funding gone downhill or something?

Finally, Norway can celebrate their 1st win of the season :d 

2. Sloof

Seriously, not in my most hopeful dreams did I ever dream I would see "2. Sloof" at some point during a World Cup race :hyper:

Slovakia in 3rd after three shootings, come on, keep this up :d