website statistics

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Andreas Zampa in top 15 and still no sign of @hckosice? Weird. :p

:yikes:

wow wtf,,,what just did I missed ? :lol: damn, sorry guys I wasn´t online, big pre-christmas cleaning here, I had to clean the house, vacuuming etc...but thankfully I´m back now. Huraaaah Congrats Andreas :clap: also Congrats Petra Vlhová in Sestriere for the 2nd round too.

and congrats Zubcic btw :d:cheer:

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:yikes:

wow wtf,,,what just did I missed ? :lol: damn, sorry guys I wasn´t online, big pre-christmas cleaning here, I had to clean the house, vacuuming etc...but thankfully I´m back now. Huraaaah Congrats Andreas :clap: also Congrats Petra Vlhová in Sestriere for the 2nd round too.

and congrats Zubcic btw :d:cheer:

:clap:Awesome! He only gets better!

I'm taking Slovakia for my alpine team because we Czechs aren't doing so hot at the moment! :p 

7 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

:clap:Awesome! He only gets better!

I'm taking Slovakia for my alpine team because we Czechs aren't doing so hot at the moment! :p 

ya, but the czechs have still IMO one of the best ever talents in Ester Ledecká, this girl is a jewel.:)

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

ya, but the czechs have still IMO one of the best ever talents in Ester Ledecká, this girl is a jewel.:)

She is doing amazingly. Especially due to her snowboarding commitments. But Slovakia is outperforming, let's be real :p 

28 minutes ago, hckosice said:

just watched the replay of his race, oh dear he looks like some real acrobat "win or DNF system" :lol: but his joy in the finish.  chance for a career result, baby ! :clap:

Looks like Zubo adopted that strategy in 2nd run. :d

#banbestmen