website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Who else is in the lead group in terms of GC?

Not entirely sure what the exact list of riders is, but I'm fairly sure Pinot is there as well. Valverde and Contador seem to have trouble to close the gap though. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Not entirely sure what the exact list of riders is, but I'm fairly sure Pinot is there as well. Valverde and Contador seem to have trouble to close the gap though. 

Thanks, I'm relying on you to keep me updated today ;)

How is Dan Martin doing? I am hoping for a good performance by him today.

Alright people, you gotta read this :d

https://www.reddit.com/r/peloton/comments/4rk5y7/the_eqslidl_podium_conspiracy_theory/

The EQS-Lidl conspiracy: when there is a Lidl (German/European supermarket) within 10km of the centre of the finishing town, the chance of an EQS-rider taking a podium in that stage goes up with around 50% for every added Lidl :d (for races in Italy and France)

Today there are no Lidl's near the finish, so no stage for EQS :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Thanks, I'm relying on you to keep me updated today ;)

How is Dan Martin doing? I am hoping for a good performance by him today.

I didn't see him today :p 

De Gendt is definitely going for the polka dots. 

Edited by heywoodu

24 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Sagan apparently didn´t knew that there one more 1 category climb :lol: sometimes I really wonder what this guy do during the teams pre-race meetings :d

Sleep, most likely :p