website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

13 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Don't forget Kosovo and Dua Lipa.

Yep, that pick makes more sense now.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, rybak said:

Maybe we will make also here "Festival of music" of some non-selected countries? :mumble:

Edit: I already have some ideas and @dcro could present the song from Saint Pierre et something :lol: 

I suggested that we do a “Reverse Festival of Music”. That being the nations users normally represent.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I suggested that we do a “Reverse Festival of Music”. That being the nations users normally represent.

My only issue with this is that there's a small chance that we will accidentally "spoil" some songs. Like, I already know what I will submit for TISC Open this year, but I am not sure what I would do if someone submits this Hungarian song for Festival of Music. 

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

My only issue with this is that there's a small chance that we will accidentally "spoil" some songs. Like, I already know what I will submit for TISC Open this year, but I am not sure what I would do if someone submits this Hungarian song for Festival of Music. 

Yeah, that would be an issue.