Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• All events?! Wow, that'd be awesome, especially since YouTube is by far the easiest platform to rewatch when you've missed something.   I don't know which events I want to watch, but Dutch broadcaster is NOS, so they aren't going to show anything at all most likely.
    • All events at the Paralympics will be live-streamed on YouTube! Non geo-blocked too I believe, so if your local broadcaster isn’t showing any particular events you want to watch then you’re in luck!      
    • Men Women Total   Gold Silver Bronze Gold Silver Bronze Gold Silver Bronze Asian Games 2022 3 0 1 4 2 3 7 2 4 European games 2023 1 2 2 1 2 0 2 4 2 2024 World Qualifier 1 2 1 4 0 1 4 2 2 8 2024 World Qualifier 2 1 3 3 0 0 3 1 3 6 African Qualifier 2023 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 Pan Am Games 2023 0 1 3 0 1 1 0 2 4 Pacific Games 2023 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 2 Just a quick comparison of where the medalists qualified from as I was interested myself 
    • They shouldn’t obviously. But, IOC shoud never agree to add a sport played in three countries and half to begin with. So...
    • As ever, it's mainly the East European teams taking part.  Most of the West Europeans are pretty much volunteers only.    sending their youth team though.
    • Depends of the sport really. Baseball and Cricket have very strong profesionnal structures to go back to in case of being included on the 'cycle' or not. A sport like Field Hockey doesn't, it can't be put on a on/off situation every 4 yeats (just like Karate shouldn't either)
    • Aussies think they have a two year veto.  However, I doubt this would apply universally, because in events like the Nations Cup sponsored teams are allowed to compete, even though such teams are often very thinly disguised - the Home Team's National U-23 team riding in the name of the team bike manufacturer or whatever.    Matt Richardson: Cyclist could face two-year ineligibility period after GB switch, say AusCycling - BBC Sport
    • I was thinking this exact same thing with a dangerous precedent. A few examples, it won't just stop with lacrosse, what's to stop Maori athletes from forming their own rugby 7s/kayaking teams. 90% of the gold medal winning women's team and kayaking team are Maori. The Scots wanting their own track cycling/swimming teams, Catalans and Basques from both France and Spain wanting their own football teams. I haven't even started on individual athletes. You see where this is going...
    • Tennis ITF US Open 2024   New York (USA) - 20 August 2024 - 8 September 2024     Official Website Programme Results System Facebook Page Discussion Thread