website statistics

Men's Flag Football IFAF World Championship 2024

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

I watch NHL a fair bit, and I have to say I’m not much of a fan of non-tackle football  :p

This seems like a more, well… lame version with a whole bunch of no names (no offence to them of course, just haven’t heard of any of them before)

I’lll try my best to give it a chance and see if the sport grows on me. 

Haven't watched yet, but so far this sounds like karate or the 'light contact kickboxing' we had at the European Games last year, as in: lame 'safe' versions of something that is normally super tough :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

and Olympic Channel, except in the United States.

Apparently here neither, I don't see it anywhere. Could also be me not finding it, since that Olympic Channel website has been such a mess ever since it started.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Is there play clock or something? Just watched a bit and one of the players was just holding the ball down to throw it to the quarterback (or the flag football equivalent of that) for like 15 seconds, while the game clock just kept going :d 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently here neither, I don't see it anywhere. Could also be me not finding it, since that Olympic Channel website has been such a mess ever since it started.

Ifaf.tv have the fields ;)

I haven't try yet OC, I usually try to avoid it :p

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Ifaf.tv have the fields ;)

I haven't try yet OC, I usually try to avoid it :p

Yeah the IFAF player seems to be quite alright actually. No hotkeys, but other than that, at least it works :d 

Just feels like the graphics aren't really going well yet, not showing scores when they are made and the time just keeps going no matter what?

Edited by heywoodu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• After leaving Juventus Wojciech Szczęsny has decided to retire from professional football. That's quite a shocking decision given he's "only" 34 years old.
    • Regular Season   Day 1, Part 1 Thursday 05.09.2024 - Schedule*   17:00  Dynamo Pardubice (CZE) - Fehèrvàr AV19 (HUN) 17:30  Ilves Tampere (FIN) - Unia Oświęcim (POL) 19:00  Växjö Lakers (SWE) - Eisbären Berlin (GER) 19:00  Storhamar Hamar (NOR) - ZSC Lions Zürich (SUI) 19:30  Sparta Prague (CZE) - Tappara Tampere (FIN) 19:45  Fribourg-Gottèron (SUI) - Sheffield Steelers (GBR)   *All times CET     Watch live   Check here for details of live TV broadcasts: https://www.championshockeyleague.com/en/fans/where-to-watch   All games are also live on the https://homeoficehockey.live/ website (CHL Pass costs 7.99€/month), subject to geo-blocking restrictions in certain countries due to TV rights.   Please, be careful! at least so far, Homeoficehockey.live website is NOT RELIABLE at all! Think about it, before investing your money
    • The Teams participating to the 2024/2025 CHL   Dynamo Pardubice Eisbären Berlin Färjestad Karlstad Fehèrvàr AV19 Fribourg-Gottèron Genève-Servette Ilves Tampere KAC Klagenfurt Lahti Pelicans Lausanne HC Oceláři Třinec Pinguins Bremerhaven Red Bull Salzburg Rouen Dragons Sheffield Steelers Skellefteå AIK SønderjyskE Vojens Sparta Prague Storhamar Hamar Straubing Tigers Tappara Tampere Unia Oświęcim Växjö Lakers ZSC Lions Zürich  
    • The CHL Format   The 2024/25 edition of the Champions Hockey League will feature 24 participating teams.   The structure allows the CHL to run a balanced, attractive and entertaining competition.     How are the Regular Season fixtures drawn?   To draw the fixtures for the Regular Season, teams are allocated into four pots featuring six teams each.   The seeding is dependent on the teams’ achievements in their national leagues and the respective league’s standing in the CHL League Ranking.   Each team is then drawn against six opponents by drawing two opponents from each of the other three pots.   Teams play one team per pot at home and the other one away.   The result of each game will combine to make up the overall standings (1st to 24th).   Three points are awarded for a win, should a game go to overtime or a shootout, teams share the points 2-1.     How do the Playoffs work?   The Playoffs start with the Round of 16 and all rounds will be played in a two-game, home-and-away, aggregate-scoring series except the Final.   Teams face each other based on the overall standings of the Regular Season (1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th etc.).        How are the places allocated?   The six Shareholder Leagues take 18 places, equally split to three representatives each.   Teams qualify in their domestic leagues on sporting merits according to the following criteria:   1. National Champions 2. Regular Season Winners 3. Regular Season Runners-Up 4. Regular Season Third-Placed   The reigning CHL Champions are automatically qualified for the next CHL season, which grants an extra qualification place to their league.   The minimum of participating countries is set at 11 and therefore five Wild Card teams from Challenger Leagues are part of the CHL.   The allocation of Wild Cards is subject to Board approval for each season.  
    • Men's Ice Hockey IIHF European Champions Hockey League 2023 - 2024   Continental Championship - 5 September 204 - 18 February 2025     Official Website Programme Results System Facebook Page Discussion Thread
    • It wasn't final result, but yes, Poland lost 14-56
    • Rugby compare to that looks superior. Ah... 
    • And now, it’s off to bed for me before the US Open starts 
    • She joined the national training centre at age 9.    To me that is incredibly concerning. If you think about the issues that have been uncovered with elite swimming in the UK and then think about how demanding the training set up would be China, and how lax the safeguarding and child protection laws are, it does worry me.