website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 14

50 minutes ago, G-ann said:

This forum: Oh no another event ruined with a silver medal. 

Disappointing yes, but no reason to tear them to shreds. 

Would absolutely hate for them to read any of this.

Oh come on we weren't lashing them with tons of abuse we were just voicing our dissapointment with how a golden opportunity slipped through our grasp by not taking our opportunities within the race, of course silver is still a good achievement considering how they performed but if what most of us said is considered abuse then I don't know what is. 

1 minute ago, RussB said:

Great bronze for Jack Carlin.

mens relay was a mess but I think the team will take that as another medal.

Given the lack of an obvious '4th' runner on form this season and questions over Zharnel's fitness, you would hope so.

3 minutes ago, Epic Failure said:

Given the lack of an obvious '4th' runner on form this season and questions over Zharnel's fitness, you would hope so.

Vindicates Team GB’s selection strategy. Few individuals all on the relay’s 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Oh come on we weren't lashing them with tons of abuse we were just voicing our dissapointment with how a golden opportunity slipped through our grasp by not taking our opportunities within the race, of course silver is still a good achievement considering how they performed but if what most of us said is considered abuse then I don't know what is. 

It was described as "awful", "a mess" and "pathetic". And that was just on one page. For a team that just won a silver medal. Not a medal handed to them, a medal they had to earn.