website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 3

i think we're 5th and 7th after three rounds of the shooting (top 6 make final) but its unclear cause the website looks like it had a melt down from watching pidcock as well, gave up trying to see how sailing is going....but doesn't look any shade of good from the few results i have seen

8 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

i think we're 5th and 7th after three rounds of the shooting (top 6 make final) but its unclear cause the website looks like it had a melt down from watching pidcock as well, gave up trying to see how sailing is going....but doesn't look any shade of good from the few results i have seen

Skiffs are really nowhere. Has the windsurfing started?

I think cowling is out of it in the shooting and Hales just out of the top 6 on countback after 3 rounds

1 minute ago, RussB said:

I think cowling is out of it in the shooting and Hales just out of the top 6 on countback after 3 rounds

It has but delayed again. Women's is looking good

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

6 minutes ago, RussB said:

The shooting qualification seems so complicated.

2 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

The shooting qualification seems so complicated.

I think it’s just the website making it seem complicated.

5 rounds of 25, with top 6 going through to the final. For ties there seems to be a count back system whereby basically if you’ve made more consecutive hits since your last miss than your rival, you’re placed ahead.

hales is on 73/75 (I believe the last 2 rounds of qualifying are tomorrow). And the leader is on 74 so it’s very close.

Edited by RussB

6 minutes ago, George_D said:

Good day for GB so far with 2 golds (Equestrian-Cycling MB) and 1 silver (Diving)

Plus a bronze in equestrian as well.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

13 minutes ago, RussB said:

I think it’s just the website making it seem complicated.

5 rounds of 25, with top 6 going through to the final. For ties there seems to be a count back system whereby basically if you’ve made more consecutive hits since your last miss than your rival, you’re placed ahead.

hales is on 73/75 (I believe the last 2 rounds of qualifying are tomorrow). And the leader is on 74 so it’s very close.

I think they still use a shoot-off in the event of ties, but I could be wrong.