website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RussB said:

Canter penalties stand on the official results. No idea where the offense occurred but there we are. GBR lead France by only just over a fence going into the jumping tomorrow.

Going to be tight. 

Edited by Orangehair43

Just now, Orangehair43 said:

The team really need a gold medal in either the individual or team with the difficulties coming up for Equestrian GB 

For the love of god man - sports in this country are not going to be defunded or disappearing post Paris regardless of the medal count.

The Jumping team, Eventing team and EVEN the dressage team without our most decorated star are very likely to do well (and currently have been doing so in the Eventing).

Have a beer, sit back, try to enjoy the Sport!!

Couple of bullets dodged for Becky Downie, with both of the Dutch gymnasts who made the Uneven Bars Final at Worlds last year failing to beat her score. She's now 6th with two subdivisions to go (level on 14.666 with the Italian in 5th, but annoyingly behind on execution score), and maybe 4-5 more gymnasts who look capable of challenging her score. 

OK - so I am a fan of Adam Peaty and I hope he wins this evening, but I am getting really sick of BBC's constant hyping of it. It thought his "interview" with Gordon Ramsay was bad but the filler they're using today is grating on my nerves. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Epic Failure said:

Woods guarantees no worse than 4th, with 2 people left to go.

It is shouting at the telly time here. PLEAAASEE!!

Squeezed into 3rd eek!

Edited by G-ann