website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Podium Sweeps

I think it’s only theoretically possible in a handful of sports

Archery - maybe the Korean women?

Equestrian - very unlikely

Golf - American men/women. Korean women?

Athletics the one with most chances? Ethiopia did it in women’s 10,000m last year at world champs. 

14 minutes ago, dodge said:

I think it’s only theoretically possible in a handful of sports

Archery - maybe the Korean women?

Equestrian - very unlikely

Golf - American men/women. Korean women?

Athletics the one with most chances? Ethiopia did it in women’s 10,000m last year at world champs. 

Besides those, Cycling, Fencing, Tennis, Triathlon, Skateboarding and Surfing.  In surfing - US women could sweep.

Skateboarding Men's Street could be a Japan sweep or a US sweep. Podium looking like it would be some mix of the top 3 from those teams.

Maybe a sprinting sweep, 100m or 200m for US Men? Or am I still living in 2022 with that?

Posted (edited)

I hope not, because that would mean not winning medals for us, but :JPN in Women's Skate Street and :USA in Men's Skate Park, it wouldn't be impossible! 

I think it's extremely unlikely that the podium won't have either Rayssa :BRA or Covell :AUS, if not both, but it could happen! 

Park is unpredictable! Go for the day! The three Americans who qualify, in addition to Palmer and the Brazilian trio, have a chance sinse a gold or even not advance to final

Therefore, I say that we also have a chance and make a podium sweep of the PM :BRA 

Edited by gucardn

11 minutes ago, gucardn said:

I hope not, because that would mean not winning medals for us, but :JPN in Women's Skate Street and :USA in Men's Skate Park, it wouldn't be impossible! 

I think it's extremely unlikely that the podium won't have either Rayssa :BRA or Covell :AUS, if not both, but it could happen! 

Park is unpredictable! Go for the day! The three Americans who qualify, in addition to Palmer and the Brazilian trio, have a chance sinse a gold or even not advance to final

Therefore, I say that we also have a chance and make a podium sweep of the PM :BRA 

Also in Mens Surfing, its very difficult but not impossible for 🇧🇷 tô make a sweep in a good day.