website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

I think Marchand is capable of swimming a 1:51 fly if he goes all in, he was clearly resting in that semi. Not sure how much Milák left in the tank, I wouldn't be surprised if he repeats the 1:52 time in the final that he had in the semi. So yeah, I am still leaning towards Marchand taking this. 

It's very likely... He has another semifinal after all.

Well this 800m final is looking promising for Australia's 4x200m in an hour..

23BeEav.png

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

100m to go and Finke in great position.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Ireland's streak of never having had an Olympic swimming medal on a podium with nobody named Smith on it continues.

Aaaaaand it's gone!