website statistics

Shooting at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

On one hand I want to watch the trap final, on the other hand it looks like a small airplaine (like those small Cessna's) may have just crashed a few hundred meters away from here so normally I'd go and watch....

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Could someone give me a very brief overview of what they're supposed to do and when the medals are decided? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Could someone give me a very brief overview of what they're supposed to do and when the medals are decided? :p 

Make the disc pigeons turn into pink powder

i think someone gets eliminated at 25 shots each and then....every 5 after that? i don't know and the commentators havn't told me yet

1 minute ago, Olympicsnell said:

Make the disc pigeons turn into pink powder

i think someone gets eliminated at 25 shots each and then....every 5 after that? i don't know and the commentators havn't told me yet

Did some reading and that seems to be the case indeed.

25 for everyone, 6th place is out. Then one is eliminated after every 5 shots.

Just now, Faramir said:

ties are broken by the position in qualification, except for the gold medal

I guess it's a new rule, don't remember it existed in past

Bring back the 1991 borders