website statistics

Men's Beach Soccer FIFA World Cup 2024

• 2 weeks later...

1st participation ever for Egypt was really really bad , being in the easiest group , but we still didn't show anything except defeating modest USA .

The same way Futsal team appeared in last tournaments , some group of amateurs that dont have any skills of beach soccer 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

I had to open the link to see which one it is cuz Iranian GKs together scored 3 goals today :d:d 

I just hope they don't underestimate UAE in the QF, the last time one of our teams underestimated the host team, it ended up very badly in Doha couple weeks ago.

12 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I had to open the link to see which one it is cuz Iranian GKs together scored 3 goals today :d:d 

I just hope they don't underestimate UAE in the QF, the last time one of our teams underestimated the host team, it ended up very badly in Doha couple weeks ago.

UAE defeated Italy on penalties , after match ended 0-0 :d a result i haven't seen before in beach soccer , but i'm sure Iran will win this game 

when nothing else works you can always call the GK to save the team :d, he scored another beauty which was the winner goal when the score was 1-1

so it will Brazil vs Iran and Italy vs Belarus in the semifinal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3qXFIfNdY8/