website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2024 Broadcasters

Posted (edited)

Max Paris 2024 section officially added. It looks much better and much easier to navigate.

image.png

image.png

They also added the Modern Pentathlon Fencing btw.

(In other hand confirmed no Shooting Qualifiers, Archery Ranking Round and Kayak Cross Time Trial also only 1 general Sailing stream per day, means likely not all races will be televised) everything else from each court/piste/pitch/Table/Mat/Tatami/Apparatus/Athletics jumping/throwing site/etc...etc...  is there

image.png

Edited by hckošice

29 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Max Paris 2024 section officially added. It looks much better and much easier to navigate.

image.png

image.png

(In other hand confirmed no Shooting Qualifiers, Archery Ranking Round and Kayak Cross Time Trial also only 1 general Sailing stream per day, means likely not all races will be televised) everything else from each court/piste/pitch/Table/Mat/Tatami/Apparatus/Athletics jumping/throwing site/etc...etc...  is there

image.png

Right, still waiting, but almost time to make the switch I guess :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hckošice said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Discovery Plus also has a similar upgrade, with the first week’s action scheduled.

Big thing missing seems to be that you can’t set your own favourites/playlist, you have to negotiate the whole list every time.

Edited by Grassmarket

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

And kayak cross is only a seeding race, isn’t it - not an actual qualifier?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Discovery Plus also has a similar upgrade, with the first week’s action scheduled.

Big thing missing seems to be that you can’t set your own favourites/playlist, you have to negotiate the whole list every time.

Maybe, they will add some options later, anyway, it is easy to fix, by clicking on the specifical stream you can easily add it to your personal playlist and made your own list for the day this way. This is at least what I am going to do (but at the end knowing myself I will just switch from stream to stream everytime) :d

8 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

And kayak cross is only a seeding race, isn’t it - not an actual qualifier?

Yes, the Trial Run is only a seeding run for making the 1st round brackets, but still it is easy to cover, the track is long some 100 meters cca and paddlers start one by one, just put one camera at the finish line and the clock graphics and it is solved, I mean it is the way they usually cover it at WC races... really nothing complicated.

Edited by hckošice

3 hours ago, hckošice said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

yes, it's the usual coverage for Sailing...there's only 1 race area covered (plus the medal races zone, which is closer to the shore, when medal races occur), which normally hosts 2 classes per day

12 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Are the Olympics streams included in the standard plan, or i need to add the Sports add-on?

Just check your subscription plan on the PC.  Here in :GBR it tells me that there are three levels and that I am on Standard.  Don't know what it will be like with you. 

Basic - Just the Discovery documentary channel 

Standard - Discovery doc channels, plus Eurosport and all WBD sports, ie tennis, cycling etc including the Olympics

Premium - All that plus stupid boring English & European football, baseball, club rugby NBA etc. 

3 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

In Poland Olympics are included in the basic / standard plan on Max

It looks the same here. I got the standard plan it has the Olympics section and all the links. Now let's hope they will start, when the time comes. :d