website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Too bad, Prizmic came up shy for an amazing upset :p 

On the bright side for the media, the 'hunt for the historic X'th title everyone was waiting for' is still going on :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Day 1 hasn't even ended and i'm already sick of Eurosport's pampering of Kyrgios as their commentator.. :sick: They spend 20 minutes before the match on him and i'm afraid how much more in the next 2 weeks. It wouldn't be a problem if it was some tennis legend, a 6-7 time GS champion and not a moronic clown.

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Day 1 hasn't even ended and i'm already sick of Eurosport's pampering of Kyrgios as their commentator.. :sick: They spend 20 minutes before the match on him and i'm afraid how much more in the next 2 weeks. It wouldn't be a problem if it was some tennis legend, a 6-7 time GS champion and not a moronic clown.

Do they still do Game, Schett and Mats? Almost anything that replaces that would be good (although Kyrgios might indeed be an exception to that rule :p), but I assume that will be kept for the coverage outside of the matches...?

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Novak wasnt good at all, probably one of the worst matches he won. 

Everything is possible with him but i dont see him going far this time.

Well, he is not a Superman and honestly, winning a single GS this year would be something huge at his age with all the young players coming. I honestly don't expect him to win a GS this year, unless he gets some kind draw. It will be good if he gets to that 100th ATP title though.

I've been watching Prizmic since he was 16, great prospect! Hopefully stars align well and Balkan gets new huge star

12 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Well, he is not a Superman and honestly, winning a single GS this year would be something huge at his age with all the young players coming. I honestly don't expect him to win a GS this year, unless he gets some kind draw. It will be good if he gets to that 100th ATP title though.

I've been watching Prizmic since he was 16, great prospect! Hopefully stars align well and Balkan gets new huge star

Yes, his prime has probably gone. Physically for sure. Only problem is that he cant and wont accept it mentally. 

He still thinks that he can win golden slam. 

Personally, i would be happy with olympic gold. 

Sabalenka - Seidel is an excellent example of Eurosport's eternally unfortunate choice in having the absolute need to show every single 'top-5 athlete destroying lowly ranked athlete' match :p 

Double bagel incoming.